'cos I can have beer and creamy Carbon Fibre Spaghetti for breakfast.
Bwhahaha.
Just came back from a nice early morning bike ride in the 'hood.
I love mornings.
I shall go to the seaside today and get an ECO bike.
Important Life Update Over
| Fck Cereal |
Bwhahaha.
Just came back from a nice early morning bike ride in the 'hood.
I love mornings.
I shall go to the seaside today and get an ECO bike.
Important Life Update Over
| I bought that big Japanese cushion for 30 cents. I so want to take it with me when I leave. |
6 comments:
You chickened out didn't you?
Go on, go on the raz.. ;)
Gonna go to the seaside after I've finished this beer. 7:30am here.
No wonder you don't want to leave your organs to science. You intend on using them up completely during life.
Absolutely! Why would I pass to the other side having denied myself life's small pleasures merely to have my leftovers transplanted into somebody who more than likely bites their fork, and who thinks that Al Q caused those towers to fall.
I might have considered being a donor, in all seriousness, were I not so jaded about humans and how dumb they've become.
Anyway, what's wrong with beer? It's light! And so yummy for breakfast, makes me feel so free, and fck you society! Tee hee.
p.s This is why I love my love nemesis, because he loves this about me, me and my beer moments around the world. He'd faint if he took me out for breakfast, usually brunch, and I ordered a latte.
Maybe he would revive if you asked for a side of funnel and a pillow for your neck as is, I believe, your custom. Latte luck!
"love nemesis"...ehe ehhehhehhe...
Post a Comment