Saturday, October 22, 2011

Night Camper

I was just thinking, 'Hmm. Maybe I'll go to my friend's bar tonight', when the heavens opened and it's now pouring with rain.
Oh well.
Instead I will talk about my silky soft skin.

It really is super silky.
I didn't realise how silky my skin was until relatively recently in life. I just assumed that all humans had soft skin.
I recall d'is guy and d'at guy in my past, saying, 'Ooh, your skin is so soft' but I just thought they were trying to earn Brownie Points for a blow job, which I never gave, indeed, can you believe that in my early years, my 20's, I rarely even touched willies that landed in my bed, let alone put them in my mouth, and even in my 30's, if a willy was in my bed, which wasn't very often, I wasn't all over it.
I guess I was waiting for True Love to finally channel my adoration of the male member.
I'm tigressing.
I just wanted to say that my skin is lovely.
I fcking love it.
The reason I am writing about this is because I imagined being alone in life and I randomly thought to myself, as I walked past the shelf with my vitamins and spices upon it, "Well, at least I've got my own soft skin to touch, even if I will live and die alone".
What a fcking stupid thought to have!!
43 years old and thinking that kind of crap.
Believe me, I often raise eyebrows at myself.
Damn the rain is heavy and WOW thunder and lightning just started.
How rare is that for late October in Japan!
Yiphee. A land storm. Love them!
I think I'll have a Scotch on the rocks. It goes well with the thunder.

I don't really have much else to say; t'is best I keep my thoughts on Libya, and headlines like, "Libya's Challenges On The Road To Democracy" to myself. *cough splutter 'democracy' cough hurl choke*
I am boiling inside.
This has made me more riled than Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
I shall sign off now and watch a movie.
Enjoy your respective weekends and boycott Starbucks because it's stupid to spend more than $1 on coffee.

1 comment:

Rhys said...

Well, I'm with you there.

I never darken that crap shack's door.