From hereon I am not going to share my thoughts on international politics on this blog.
I shall merely educate myself in silence.
It's normal programming from hereon.
Just like CNN et al.
I shall merely educate myself in silence.
It's normal programming from hereon.
Just like CNN et al.
8 comments:
It's you blog and you can blog what you want to...
blog what you want to...
You would blog too if you had a mind to....
That was my rendition of 'It's My Party' just for you...
thank you and good night.
It would be sad if mere disagreement stopped you from saying what you want to say. We may disagree, but your opinions are as valid as mine.
>(...)the blood of Libya on their shoes.
I guess so, but if we had done nothing Qadafi would have massacred the opposition in Misrata (nearly did), Al Zawiya (actually did) and Benghazi. Opposing that action would have left that blood on your shoes.
Unfortunately, by the time the uprising had kicked off, there was going to be blood on someone's shoes. Maybe they should have just quietly bumbled along in their lives carefully saying nothing that might upset the brother leader?
He's gone now anyway (I'll let him RIP, the dead don't hurt us), we can only hope that the transition to whatever government is smooth, peaceful and genuinely ends up reflecting the will of the people.
I suppose you've got the Lockerbie bombing down as a "false flag operation" rather than at the behest of Gadaffi?
I guess you don't accept that Libya supplied the Semtex that was used in the Warrington bombings either?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/20/newsid_2544000/2544121.stm
There have been plenty of bloody shoes, maybe it can stop now...
but if we had done nothing Qadafi would have massacred the opposition in Misrata (nearly did), Al Zawiya (actually did) and Benghazi.
The above is what gets me so riled. That you believe the shit shown you on TV.
I can hardly listen to the BBC any longer. I know exactly, exactly how they will cover a story, what info will be included, what won't.
Those 'massacres' were staged. You will find that the people of Libya didn't have arms, the damn traitors, the 'rats' were armed by the West, those men were the equivalent of bored fools that all countries have, just like it will be the bored fools who turn the US and UK into police states eventually.
Have you ever seen 'Wag The Dog'?
I rather believe the woman journalist, who I linked, but who didn't appear to impress not one of my readers, I believe what she spoke of, of NATO bombing the unarmed citizens of Libya, not the news you watch on Big Business TV.
You've been suckered and for sure you have blood on the soles of your army green Crocs.
Libya and Warrangton? Okay,if true, let's destroy the entire country. Oh, hang on, we have.
Now can we do the same to the nation who has done the same to many other places, be it overt or covert? Pretty please. Ooh, how about the vile arms trade business in the F.UK? Does that give me a reason to illegally enter the place and bomb it to pieces?
Pathetic excuses for a huge crime against a country and its people.
I feel sorry for the next place to fall to ignorance which stems from people believing all they are fed via the tube or the common rags. I despair. I fcking despair.
I guess we've hit the point where if everything I see or hear is staged by some great conspiracy then it is inevitable I will be deluded.
This goes back to Descartes' "I think therefore I am". How can you know truth if everything you are shown is lies?
If all I can see or hear matches this one falsehood then for all practical purposes the falsehood is truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZl7zl2Yozk
Clap Clap Clap for JMM
Love your rendition !!! :))
You go ahead a blog whatever the hell you want !!
There is that little red X up in the corner just for the people who don't or can't agree.
Mata ne
Liz
*and*
Why don't I EVER see those things until after I hit post comment ??
Post a Comment