Monday, October 17, 2011

Morning Camper


I had a great day yesterday, which proved, once again, that I am not a sheeple, that when I put myself out there, I Do It Well, or DIW, for short.
The other two 'foreigners' at the festival were standing there, pretty aloof, watching d'is and d'at, with default cans of Coke in their hands, and me, I was almost immediately invited into the bosom of the frivolities, by none other than the local Yakuza boss who, seeing me drinking the worst kind of sake there is -One Cup Sake-, which I had purchased in an emergency from a vending machine, gifted me a giant bottle of really good quality sake, which I then proceeded to share will all the people who then came over to introduce themselves and chat.
It was a blast although I feel really bad about making a car swerve on my way home.
I will write more when I get to scKool.
Time for an enema.

No comments: