If I'm going to see this year through till the end, then I refuse to come out the other side as a fat bastard, which is how I currently feel.
I have therefore built a Home Gym, comprised of exercise equipment I bought, looked at for years, stuffed in the old garage when I left Japan 'forever', came back to, found still to be in the garage (Japanese people don't have to exercise), and well, 15 years after buying it, I will endeavor to finally use it.
Bwahahaha.
Cough.
Choke.
But more important is that I cut out booze from my daily diet.
It's no fun drinking alone anyway.
Each and every bottle of wine I finish, I feel like I've just wasted money because I am comfort drinking, not drinking for joy.
This post is making me want to go and buy a bottle of wine.
Dammit.
I'm not promising myself anything but all the above is on my mind, and now on my wall, with the fluffy bloomers to inspire, and I will try my best.
I have therefore built a Home Gym, comprised of exercise equipment I bought, looked at for years, stuffed in the old garage when I left Japan 'forever', came back to, found still to be in the garage (Japanese people don't have to exercise), and well, 15 years after buying it, I will endeavor to finally use it.
Bwahahaha.
Cough.
Choke.
But more important is that I cut out booze from my daily diet.
It's no fun drinking alone anyway.
Each and every bottle of wine I finish, I feel like I've just wasted money because I am comfort drinking, not drinking for joy.
This post is making me want to go and buy a bottle of wine.
Dammit.
I'm not promising myself anything but all the above is on my mind, and now on my wall, with the fluffy bloomers to inspire, and I will try my best.
2 comments:
"Fluffy bloomers"...ehehhe ehhehhehh...
I think I'd have to put something a little more racy on the wall than those bloomers. Unless of course that is what you are currently wearing.
Post a Comment