Friday, October 21, 2011

For The Sheeple

In 1951, Libya was the poorest country in the world.


Before the NATO invasion Libyans enjoyed the highest standard of living in Africa, and ahead of Russia, Brazil and Saudi Arabia.


In Libya, homes are considered a human right .
Newly married couples receive $50,000 to buy their own home and electricity is free to all people.


Qaddafi vowed to house every Libyan before his own parents.
He kept his promise and his own father died before he was able to be housed.


Before Qaddafi, less than 1/5 of Libyans were literate.


Now education is free and high quality and the literacy rate is 83%.


Healthcare is also free and high quality.


And if Libyans cannot find the education or healthcare they need in Libya then the Libyan government funds them to go abroad to access it.


All loans are interest-free 0% by law.


If a Libyan buys a car, the government pays 50% of the price.


The price of gasoline is 14 cents.


Any Libyan wishing to become a farmer is given free use of land, a home, equipment,  livestock and seeds.


On 1st July, 2011, 1.7 million people assembled in Green Square, Tripoli, to show defiance against the NATO bombing.


This represented around 95% of the population of Tripoli.


And about one-third of the entire population of Libya.


The Libyan central bank is state owned and unlike ALL banks in the West it is not owned by Rothschild and issues debt-free money.


In the 1990's, Libya was accused of being responsible for the Lockerbie bombing of Pan Am 103.
It has transpired that the US paid witnesses at the trial $4m each, to testify against the accused Libyan men.


Yes, they were paid to lie and have since recanted their evidence.


Qaddafi was also working to change payment for Libyan oil away from the US dollar to the gold African dinar.


This prompted Sarkozy to call Libya a 'threat to the financial security of Mankind.'


One of the first acts of the Libyan rebels was to create a new central bank to one that was owned by Rothschild, just as ours in the West are.


The Rothschild family are estimated to own over half the world's wealth.


Rothschild owned banks create money out of thin air and sell it to the people at interest.


This means we never have enough money to pay back what is owed.


Unlike our leaders, Cameron, Sarkozy, Obama et al, Qaddafi refused to sell his people out.


Libya was DEBT FREE.


And who is behind the NATO bombing of a free and sovereign people?


The Libyans had a leader who worked in their best interests, which is more than we have in our leaders.


We have been robbed of trillions by Rochschild and his rent boys.


We have been raped and enslaved.


Just as Libya will now be raped and enslaved.


It is estimated that 30,000 Libyans have been killed by NATO and its 'rebels.'


Qaddafi believed in direct democracy as laid out in his 'Green Book.'


You can download it here http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8744/readgb.htm

He believed that parliamentary democracies were inherently corrupt.


And that people can and should represent themselves.


After believing the lies about this man for years, his book amazed me.


I cannot sit by any longer and watch how countries, people, individuals and groups are demonised  and destroyed by our criminal governments.


And then watch the media protect those responsible for the crimes against humanity.


Stop paying for their bombs.
Refuse to pay your taxes.


Don't pay for propaganda. Stop paying the BBC license fee.


We must show solidarity with the Libyan people.


(Alas, it is now too late)


The above was copied from the transcript to the above youtube link.


For those readers who still think Qaddafi was a bastard, I despair, but I am not surprised.




















4 comments:

Pseudonym said...

First I must apologise, I was a bit pissed the other night, the Abbot drinks a bit too well...

>Before Khadafi...
Oil wasn't discovered until 1959, and it was the spectacular rise in prices of it in the '70s that made all this possible. Not Al Qadaffi.

>We must show solidarity with the Libyan people.
Haven't you seen them celebrating?

Yeah, yeah, it's all made up.


>Stop paying the BBC license fee.
I don't - they haven't asked, I haven't paid. >:-)

Polkadot said...

Have you seen them celebrating? Yes, you have. On the TV you watch. The TV that is unbiased and so fair with what it shows.

I was impressed with Qaddafi's achievements, as are many people I have read comments from since, just not readers of this blog, which is fine, the world would be a dull place if we all agreed.

Polkadot said...

I apologise too if I came across as a kant but I am not going to apologise for what I believe in nor for deeming you to be a sheeple. ;)

Pseudonym said...

That's ok, I'm a baaaaad person.. :D

Is the singular sherson? persheep?