Blah blah blah went for an early morning bike ride, blah blah blah, I must be the only person buying beer before 7am but the ladies in the store don't hold it against me, blah blah blah blah, have lost the motivation to go to the seaside, blah blah blah, will instead start 'packing', getting rid of all the crap I've accumulated since arriving, blah blah blah blah blah, verging on becoming single, blah blah blah blah, the only upside to becoming single is that there will finally be a good reason for having done this, indeed, a gift from the Gods, otherwise it's just a koi-less koi pond..
 |
| It's a lonely life |
 |
| A Japanese '$' store |
 |
| Because of quakes most power lines etc are above ground |
 |
| I still wish my bike didn't have a buckled wheel and that I'd spent $20 more and got one with bigger wheels COZ my bike is my only form of entertainment and my main form of transportation. Maybe I'll treat myself and buy my dream bike for these next few months. |
 |
| I'm going to start jogging around this at night time. |
 |
| This little 'voir is so shallow that the swans are actually walking on the bottom |
 |
| Perkins Plaza |
No comments:
Post a Comment