I just got back from a bike ride and a super score at a distant supermarket where I found two pizza bases for half price ($1.25),
so I decided to make a pizza with fresh basil, half-price peppers I bought the other day (50 cents each)
and some half-price spinach, which I also bought today for 50 cents.
I have o-roshi'd some garlic with the 'o-roshi' spoon I purchased for 10 cents from the school bazaar the other month, and then added the garlic to some olive oil, which I shall brush upon the pizza base.
| Time to clean the kitchen tiles - ewwww. |
and some half-price spinach, which I also bought today for 50 cents.
I have o-roshi'd some garlic with the 'o-roshi' spoon I purchased for 10 cents from the school bazaar the other month, and then added the garlic to some olive oil, which I shall brush upon the pizza base.
No comments:
Post a Comment