Well, it's certainly a beautiful day here, if not in Libya, so after I've had my morning coffee enema, followed by a lingering bath,
I'm off to the seaside to hire an Eco bike and to do a bit of exploring.
It really is a lovely day.
Cool enough to see my breath.
I like days like this.
I'm a big fan of fall and winter.
Oh yes, I'm trawling for movies to download as I have a lot of bandwidth to use up downloading such things.
Recommendations gratefully received.
I'm off to the seaside to hire an Eco bike and to do a bit of exploring.
| A curry prepared for later |
It really is a lovely day.
Cool enough to see my breath.
| Cat Lady is still missing. I truly think she has passed away. |
I like days like this.
I'm a big fan of fall and winter.
| Washing done. |
Oh yes, I'm trawling for movies to download as I have a lot of bandwidth to use up downloading such things.
Recommendations gratefully received.
| Basil thriving |
No comments:
Post a Comment