Monday, October 10, 2011

3am

Just rolled in from a night of slagging around the town, like what British women usually do, pierced belly button on show to the world, breath reeking of JD And Coke, the odor of a Samurai's 'chonmage' in my throat.
Not.
10 minutes bike ride from Residence K, I discovered this green oasis, slap bang in the urban landscape.

Just woke up.
I only meant to be awake for a second, but no, I had to check 'the news' and reading that 'Single Women As Young As 18 Are Looking For Sperm Donors Because They Have Given Up On Finding Mr Right', just made me want to have a rant instead.
Urban farming in Japan has been going on for years.

Regardless of the obvious - there are already too many people on the planet - what is it with this default breeding!?
Ah, I know.
It's called  HAVING A LACK OF IMAGINATION.
It's as simple as that.
Pretty flowers that one of my long-term readers won't get to see since she froze me out of her FB in a tizz over my dogged belief that 9/11 was an Inside Job. 

Folks can't see beyond their womb bag, and hankering to fill it with likkle creatures who will wind up playing Wii (oh dear God, truly Wii), consume Starbucks by equivalent default, and then pop out something themselves, something with a devolved DNA that means, Destined To Not Aspire, will merely lead to more stupid fcks on the planet who think that Ron Paul is a white supremacist. He's not.
I ran out of this thicket in a flash when a long snake slithered past.

One of the many reasons why my friend in the USA retired early, was because he was tired of his hard-earned money going into the education system.
75% of his taxes, yes, 75% of his local taxes, was being spent on the education of kids that weren't his.
I found two temples yesterday. Did you know that this city has more temples than Kyoto?


Having decided not to breed, for reasons such as overpopulation, and that there might be more interesting ways to spend 20 years of your life on planet earth, and fearing having to do 'soccer runs', when sports for the masses make his throat burn, he felt totally fleeced each time he realised just how much of his money was going on other peoples' kids, this, and the rest of it going on national defense, global offense.
So fck you taxman, I'm outta here!
Grrrrr

If I was, to borrow a title created by my friend, 'Benevolent Dictator',  I would stop ALL child monetary benefits going to folks who have kids.
Yeah, fck you for breeding. You bred it, you deal with it.


If you choose to have kids, it's your responsibility to make sure you can afford them.
I don't want my taxes floating your brood.
Your kids are NOT my future.
Without your kids life will still go on for a long, long, long time on planet earth.
So quit using the 'if we didn't have kids, humans would become extinct and you're the selfish one not wanting kids, you're the one putting the planet at risk!' argument.
It doesn't work on me because I read Information Clearing House and I know how truly fcked the world is.


So to the 18 year olds seeking sperm from donor banks, if your burning desire to have kids is the be all and end all of your life, but you are gonna need help from the system to do so, then why don't you consider that in my world,  if I was leader, you'd have to cancel your cell phone, cancel your satellite TV subscription, shop at thrift stores instead of ZARA, and forgo your default coffee run of a morning, because money in the nation's coffers, would not be going to you.
It's high time (I wish) we stopped encouraging people to procreate 'just because.'
Anecdote about breeding in Japan coming.

The other day in class - I was feeling really low and just wanted to spit it out that I didn't intend to work forever - most of the kids were incredulous that I had never wanted kids.
I told them that it was a combination of still being a kid myself, a concern for planet earth and animals with fur, and that in a nutshell there were already far too many people here.
One kid said, 'That's wrong. We need more children, especially here in Japan.'
Sigh. I won't tigress.
It's like spitting into the wind

So yah, stop all child benefits.
 If this means that only wealthy people will wind up having kids, then so be it.
This will mean there will be less crime on the streets.
FFS, my friend in the F.UK had her sunglasses and EMINEM cd stolen from off her car seat the other day!
Only having those people who can take on the responsibility of raising a child without outside help breed,  will also mean that there will be fewer obese people cluttering up the healthcare system.
And no, there is no excuse to be a fat fck if you are poor.
You can make delicious healthy meals for less than it costs to buy tinned or packaged snack crap.
Channel being Italian. They don't snack between meals.
Anyway, in a nutshell, if folks had to consider the true cost of breeding, they might feel inspired to do something else instead, and this would mean something wonderful for the planet; less strain on the planet's resources; and the oceans might have a chance after all.
And so on.
If only people had more imagination, which having a lack of is, in my humble onion, the reason for so much breeding still going on, then the world might be a better place.
I say zero benefits for breeders.
Or ZBB for short.

4am.

8 comments:

sokmonkee said...

I agree totally about there already being enough (too many really) people on the planet. But good thing that a few of them decided to have kids or you and I might not have had anyone to teach our elegant language to. One kid per family seemed like a good idea. Why not implement it all over the world? Just no messing around with sexing your brat before it pops out. You get what you get...ok?

222 said...

Well, there not being any kids on the planet is a bit far-fetched to imagine, so I'm not exactly grateful for the money made because others had kids, it is what it is.
My main point is that if you do want kids, be it one or two or more, then you get zero help from the nation's coffers. And if they all wind up unemployed in the future because there really are too many people out there for the jobs available, then the money given to keep them alive, should be as minimal as possible, and then they might think twice about having a kid, and then the population might start decreasing, and then people might start respecting the link between crowded chaos, pollution, no jobs, with having children, and maybe in a generation or two, there will be some significant change in the way people look at life and their time on this planet, with humans working more with the magic of the earth, than selfishly tearing it up for bigger this, more that.

Rhys said...

You do know that Ron Paul thinks he owns your womb, right? He's a total "pro-lifer" who would ban abortion, even the rapey, incesty products thereof, in a heartbeat.

Not very "libertarian" as I understand it, which is more a path of keeping government's nose out of individual choices.

As for population pressure, I consider the odds of some rogue geneticist releasing a devasting super-virus to knock a few zeroes off the planet's human population in our lifetime a real and non-fantastical prediction.

Or it'll just be a better form of avian/swine flu out of China.

222 said...

Yes, I am fully aware on RP's stance on abortion. However, I don't think he'll be focusing on reversing anything to do with abortion right. His priority is most clearly getting the troops home and giving the finger to the Federal Reserve, which for me, along with the fact that he is also against gay marriage, are small prices to pay for somebody who might actually be able to 'shift' US politics back to the people and away from the fckers who have caused all this mess, continue to cause this mess, and will continue to cause this mess if yet another fcker-sucker gets elected, which, I am afraid, is going to happen, but that doesn't stop me promoting RP as the candidate who could save the asses of all those fools who will otherwise vote the usual puppet in. I even like RP despite his relative silence on 9/11.

222 said...

Oops, that read wrong...I am for gay partnerships, RP isn't, but like with abortion, they are MINOR issues in the grand scheme of 2012 and onwards regarding setting the country right on much bigger issues.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

I'd just like to say that the first paragraph made me chuckle muchly. After that I just couldn't take anything else seriously ;-)

Rhys said...

I think you may be underestimating how sophisticated RP's Tea Party fanbase is in understanding his economics, and just prefer the man because his social conservatism appeals to them.

I also think that looking for a single politician to "fix" things is an old, old idea that gave us a number of historical figures who rules from atop a heap of skulls until they were shot off them.

222 said...

I'm not living in La La Land regarding RP. He doesn't stand a chance at being elected - the uninformed voters will make sure of that - but he is still the best HOPE for change. The others will change nothing, absolutely nothing. It is all a crying shame. 2012 will become the usual farce, and then folks will continue their complaining for another 4 years and the Fed will fk em up some more.
Still, I'm okay. I don't really care about the US, it's the peace I want, nations being left to their own devices, get the US out of the world, let them continue to screw up their own country instead. This whole WOT makes me physically sick, that and the fact that millions blindly subscribe to it.