A yearlong conversation with myself and nothing else. Shamisen twangs while I earn $222 a day to help pay for my future dream hair extensions, a Mulberry bag and buttock implants. *This blog has been rated Ca by Moody's Investors Service*
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Morning Camper
Off out to the Culture Festival. Gonna start wearing masks now that I have to cycle a fair distance. You don't know what you're breathing in out there.
Thanks. :) Yeah, I think it would be fun to have painted masks..indeed, they have them here, one of my fave kids today was wearing one with jaws on it...asked her how much it cost....$2.... I can get 30 of the one I am wearing for $1...but that's by the by....but hers was one you can wash...I asked, 'so can ya reuse it?' cos I am always trying to get the kids to think beyond the beyond..so yah, masks..off to bed..feeling a bit low..gah...it is taking all I have within me to get through each day without crinkling up my eyes and grimacing...step by damn step...i'm good at faking, eh.
Hey, I thought that's pretty much how Everyone gets through Everyday. Don't make it sound so....... different ?? Like it's just ME (and you??) Hmmmmmmmmmm Thort I was semi-normal. Naaahhhh,, guess not.:))
3 comments:
Cute hair! If Jolea was there she'd decorate your masks buy coloring them with markers.
Thanks.
:)
Yeah, I think it would be fun to have painted masks..indeed, they have them here, one of my fave kids today was wearing one with jaws on it...asked her how much it cost....$2.... I can get 30 of the one I am wearing for $1...but that's by the by....but hers was one you can wash...I asked, 'so can ya reuse it?' cos I am always trying to get the kids to think beyond the beyond..so yah, masks..off to bed..feeling a bit low..gah...it is taking all I have within me to get through each day without crinkling up my eyes and grimacing...step by damn step...i'm good at faking, eh.
Hey, I thought that's pretty much how Everyone gets through Everyday.
Don't make it sound so....... different ??
Like it's just ME (and you??)
Hmmmmmmmmmm Thort I was semi-normal. Naaahhhh,, guess not.:))
Post a Comment