Saturday, September 24, 2011

KUSO

Free Bike Lot

Eco Bikes

Trains I Have Ridden Today


The Journey To Nowhere

Nice Clean Train Unlike Gross British Trains

The Japan Entry For The America's Cup
Big fcking fail.
I cycle to the first train station. Get on the train. Change trains. Reach my intended destination Bike isn't there. Try the key in about 50 bikes. Twice. Folks giving me the look that says, 'Look at that foreigner trying to steal a bike. Typical.'
Get back on the train. Try to rent an 'eco' bike from the tourist office. Can't because I don't have ID with my face on it. Tell them that life was easier in my grandfather's generation, when people trusted each other, said I'd be back on Monday to petrol bomb the office.
It's pretty cool though, that you can rent a bike for free; it's one of those bikes with a battery pack, so I'll be able to get high, which is what I miss.
Waking and Biking.
Ho ho ho. So I came home. I'll have a driff stink then go out for a bike ride again before I start to get the regret shakes all over again.
I spent the equivalent of 12 rides on the local Ferris Wheel on train fares today. Fck. 

3 comments:

judith said...

wow, curtains on the train? What are those for, in case you need to change, no one outside can see you? Nice boat.

222 said...

Not just curtains but nifty blinds, too. Japanese trains are da bomb.
p.s I do not have a hairy upper lip. ;)

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Thank feck for that ;-)