I am exceedingly depressed.
I can only take each day in tiny bytes.
I cannot look at the big picture anymore.
I have felt sick inside ever since I was taken to the airport by the man who still claims to love me.
I tested his love and this was the result. BIG FAIL.
But I will try to write; it was all I had before love sold me a season ticket to the Haunted House Of Regrets, and I would hate to lose being able to publicly express my skewered take on life and all it brings, after so many years of enjoying this writing gig.
If I lost that, along with having lost my mind, then I will have lost it all.
This is the only post within which I will admit that each day is a mental struggle.
The rest will be a cover-up for such a reality.
I can only take each day in tiny bytes.
I cannot look at the big picture anymore.
I have felt sick inside ever since I was taken to the airport by the man who still claims to love me.
I tested his love and this was the result. BIG FAIL.
But I will try to write; it was all I had before love sold me a season ticket to the Haunted House Of Regrets, and I would hate to lose being able to publicly express my skewered take on life and all it brings, after so many years of enjoying this writing gig.
If I lost that, along with having lost my mind, then I will have lost it all.
This is the only post within which I will admit that each day is a mental struggle.
The rest will be a cover-up for such a reality.
2 comments:
I feel your pain Dish. I think I made the same exact post on my blog a few months ago.
Xx
M, I feel your pain too. Been there, etc, etc.
Things DO get better with time. I know that much. Hang in there.
Fecking huge hug
K
Post a Comment